During the recent WFWI Christmas Celebration (7 December 2020 by virtual Zoom meeting) we were able to pose this question and the answers are:
- In the kitchen!
- Quietly with TV accompaniment.
- Eating and drinking too much with my daughter.
- In my bubble(s).
- At home in the in morning opening presents and out for a walk in the afternoon. Main meal in the evening.
- With nearest and dearest cooking din and opening presents x
- Hopefully watching a TV Carol service and enjoying peace and good food together.
- With my husband and daughter and - I hope - with my elder daughter, her partner and my son maintaining an appropriate social distance in the other half of the house!
- Early morning walk followed by mulled wine before noon. Decadent.
- With my younger daughter and family, helping in the kitchen, then games with the grandsons.
- In a very small bubble, him, me and the dog!
- Just the two of us this year but in a cosy home with lots of love.
- Just hubby and myself because of Covid! But will zoom with daughters who are spending it together.
- I'll be with my Mum and Dad and older brother :)
- Looking after my dear husband, remembering very good and precious moments! Happy Xmas everyone!!🎄⛄️🎉🙅♀️
- Making merry with my husband, daughter, son, and partners plus our very new grandson of 12 weeks.
- Two church services, then lunchtime with the family. A family zoom in the afternoon and probably a walk and games.
However you may be spending Christmas Day, may it be filled with happiness!