Wiltshire Federation of WIs Oct, Nov, Dec, and Jan Events include:
- WFWI Annual Meeting - Wednesday 4th October 2023
- Meet & Make - Thursday 12th October 2023
- Ogmore Valley Welsh Male Voice Choir - Tuesday 31st October 2023
- Royal Christmas with Siobhan Clarke - Monday 6th November 2023
- India International Day - Friday 17th November 2023
- Resolution Selection Meeting - Wednesday 22nd November 2023
- Christmas Craft Workshop - Wednesday 29th November 2023
- Christmas Concert - Tuesday 5th December 2023
- Literary Talk & Lunch - Wednesday 31st January 2024 (closing date to book is 29th Nov)
Please click on the event name for the booking link or you can also check out the other events on the WHAT'S ON page of the website.
WFWI flyers distributed this month also include:
- Event Summary Flyer October 2023
- News Info Sheet October 2023
- Literary Lunch Menu Jan 2024 - Member Fee Additional Oct to Dec 2023 - New Speakers from Sept 2023
- NFWI AGM Letter to WI Secretaries 2024
- NFWI AM Linking List 2024
- NFWI Delegates Application Form 2024
- NFWI AGM Observer Application Form 2024
All the above flyers are available for download on the REPORTS & DOCUMENTS page of the website. New events announced include: - Christmas Crafts
- Literary Lunch January 2024
These event flyers are available for download on the FLYERS page of the website. You will be able to book online through the TryBooking links or you can contact your WI Secretary and she can book your WI as a group.
The new issue of Wiltshire Federation's e-zine WOW (What's On in Wiltshire) is now available. If you have subscribed to receiving issues you will find a link to your digital copy in your email inbox. If you would like to receive WOW and you do not already have a subscription please contact the Federation Secretary.
Please contact the Federation Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the flyers, events, deadlines, and booking issues.